Is your passion wind energy? We offer a wide range of positions for highly qualified staff in both the commercial and technical areas. Apply today by emailing your resume/interest to Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org or applying through the career portal: https://nordex-jobs.dvinci.de/cgi-bin/appl/selfservice.pl?lang=en;
• Construction Training Manager: West Branch, IA
• Commissioning Technicians: Travel
• Lead Commissioning Technician: Travel
• Assistant Erection & Commissioning Site Manager: Travel
• Lead Service Technicians: Wichita Falls, TX
• Logistics Analyst: West Branch, IA
• Logistics Coordinator: West Branch, IA
• Quality Assurance Auditor: West Branch, IA
Once again our friends at Ingeteam have some open positions. Check out the details below, or visit http://www.ingeteam.com/us/en-us/jobs.aspx for more details.
Travelling Wind Turbine Technician I
Responsible for the operations, maintenance, QA/QC Inspections, commissioning and/or repair of wind turbine generators.
Description of Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the operations, maintenance, QA/QC Inspections, commissioning and/or repair of wind turbine generators
- Troubleshoot complicated mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical problems including repair or replacement of parts to correct malfunctions
- Help in all areas of maintenance as directed by manager with minimal supervision
- Carry out any other tasks delegated by the company
- In the performance of your duties, use equipment and resources in accordance with instructions provided by the company
- Follow procedures, instructions and work orders as part of your normal work functions
- Maintains adherence to Company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices. Identifies gaps in safety standards as well as safety risks in the environment and provides recommendations to higher level technical staff and management
General Job Requirements
- 6 months experience as O&M, QA/QC Inspector or Commissioning Wind Technician preferred.
- Must have clean DMV record and ability to operate service trucks as required. No record of DUI (driving under the influence), DWI (driving while impaired), or refusal to test within previous 2 years; no more than 2driving violations or citations of any kind on your motor vehicle record within the previous 3 years; no more than 1 accident (fault or no-fault) within previous 3 years.
- Perform required travel for extended periods at a time
- Organization and planning skills
- Oral and written communication
- Analytic skills
- Associate Degree in Engineering or other relevant technical degree required. 3+ years relevant work experience required, in lieu of degree.
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical and mechanical schematics, technical manuals, procedures and regulations
- OSHA-10, NFPA 70E, First Aid/CPR, Climbing and Tower Rescue certificates.
For more information on this position, contact Natalie.Chapman@ingeteam.com
Ingeteam is a global market leader specializing in application engineering, the development of electrical machines, motors, and generators and power and control electronics for four primary industries: energy, industry, marine and rail traction. With more than 60 years of experience in the electrical field, 15 years in wind energy, and more than 3,500 professionals dedicated to project engineering, research and development, and management, Ingeteam is strongly committed to innovation as a growth engine and seeks to optimize energy consumption while maximizing generating efficiency.
The North American headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin focuses on renewable energy and manufactures electric motors, generators and power converters. The Ingeteam Service Business Unit has been providing services related to Operation and Complete Maintenance of Wind Farms since 1995. Currently, Ingeteam provides services in 57 Wind farms all over the world, with a total installed Wind Power Capacity of 2000 MW. Our Services Team focuses on startup services, providing high voltage services, major components, commissioning and operation & maintenance services.
For more information on this great company, visit http://www.ingeteam.com.